Monday, December 06, 2010

Winner!

My wife found a local weekly contest / drawing on one of our Facebook groups. We entered the contest a couple of times and got REALLY excited when we saw a previous week's winner get a Snuggie!

You might recall, I won a Snuggie last year...


It's the blanket with AWESOME


We knew it was unlikely that we'd win, and even more unlikely that a Snuggie would be given out each week. But when my wife announced *she* won the weekly contest, I have to admit that visions of a second Snuggie were dancing in my head.

"What did we win?", I asked. I was pretty jazz'ed.

"We won an M&M's dispenser." I prompted switched from jazz to blues n' funk.

Granted, this little guy is pretty cute.


I'm here to claim your soul! Ha!


But we already have a few of these things.


The new guy's wearing tights! *Now* it's a party!


That doesn't count the 1 (or two) still in packages unopened, plus the one I have on my desk at work, and the several we've thrown out over the years.

I strongly suspect we'll end up with another couple of these things for Christmas, possibly including a duplicate of our new little elf guy.

I guess you can never have too many.

4 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Mothers lock up your truffles and keep close your spuds.
Fore the drums are pounding and battle-cries have been said.
War is nigh between the M&Ms and the Potato Heads.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

That made a whole lot more sense in my head.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

The epic battle between the M&M's and the Potato Heads. I'm sure that's in my History textbook somewhere...

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Daniel said...

I see one missing, Jeff ... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home