Friday, December 10, 2010

Code Hard

This *is* my good shirt
I saw a note from a customer the other day. This happens all the time, of course, but this one stood out to me because of the customer's name.

"John McClane."

Yippee-ki-yay, baby. Aw yeah! I'm no expert, but I think this means I get to shoot anybody I want as long as I'm witty.

'tis the season
I printed the customer's note and then wrote on it with a red Sharpie, "Now I have a machine gun. Ho-Ho-Ho." Then I hung it in the nearby freight elevator.

I'm in love!
I considered asking OoRah to dress up as Santa and sit in the elevator next to the note, but I figured he'd decline since there was no actual gun-play involved.

By the way, did you know you can order "Now I have a machine gun..." mugs from Cafe Press?

Yeah, I'm pretty easy to shop for. :)

3 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

This is my friend Jeff. He looks scrawny, but in reality, he is 145 pounds of barely suppress, pure burning rage. In fact, Jeff is banned in eight countries for being a violation of the Geneva Convention.

At the moment, I've got a pretty decent grip on him. But in a minute, my arm is going to get tired and at then I can't be held responsible for what happens to you.

So now you've got to ask yourself: Are you ready to stop being a eff-ing idiot? Or will you end up as just another coffee stain on the rug.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger V said...

Poor a five hour energy shot into him and then join me behind that bunker over there. We'll do what we can to get the stains out later.

Blogword - flatsplut

Blogword defined - just another coffee stain on the rug.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

My rug is nothing more than one big coffee stain. It feels a little weird on bare feet, but it's an excellent conversation piece.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home