Monday, December 20, 2010

TSO

Last Thursday my wife and I attended a Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert. Orchestra, Theater, and Rock n' roll... it was great.

The guitarists were beautiful long-haired men in tuxedos. The stage lights were intense. The volume was thunderous. And virtually all of the "stage-front" folks stood bow-legged.

I shall demonstrate.

The narrator and singers stood with a slight V, like they were afraid of being knocked over by a stiff breeze.


Invisible Microphone!


The violinist stood as if one leg was broken and she was being electrocuted.


Invisible Violin!


Most of the guitarists stood bow-legged, like they were riding a horse.


Invisible Guitar!


The alpha-male guitarist did the same, but with a wider stance. It looked like he was trying to ride a brontosaurus.


Invisible Brontosaurus!


By the way, if you feel the need to Photoshop any of these pics, feel free. :) Just click into them for larger versions.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Michael Damboldt said...

You have just given me my Christmas gift. I will return the favor shortly. :)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I'm waiting. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home