Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Nuts?


Nope.


Nope.

THAT'S IT!
My wife and I were at Mazzio's, sitting near the front. I saw a little boy (couldn't have been more than 4 years old) wander up to the lady behind the counter. He waved to get her attention, and then asked:

"Can I have some Flower Nuts?"

The poor lady behind the counter was visibly stunned. "I don't know what you're talking about."

The little boy persisted. "Where are the Flower Nuts?" He was already starting to sound desperate.

"Do you mean Sunflower Seeds?"

"No... Flower Nuts!"

He looked like he might cry, so the lady grabbed a handful of Sunflower Seeds. "Is this what you need?"

"Yay! Flower Nuts!"

I think Flower Nuts would be an excellent name for a rock n' roll band.

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Michael Damboldt said...

Flower Nuts and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

You may be onto something there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home