Friday, April 15, 2011

Some Kind Of Friday

Last week my wife posted on her Facebook wall:

"Thankful Thursday: What are you thankful for today?"

I was really thankful to have a day off work that Friday. Since "Thankful Thursday" started with two T's, I figured I could inject some humor if I used two F's.

"So, ..." I pondered, "What is a good F-word I can use to describe Friday?"

*cough*

Oops. So yeah, once I thought "F-word" in my mind, it was really hard to think of something other than *that* word. It took nearly 10 minutes to come up with, "I'm thankful tomorrow is Fa-la-la Friday."

It wound up being such a lame joke that I'm inspired to try again today.


Today, I may or may not be thankful that it is Fallaciousness Friday.

I'm so glad that today is Fat Friday!

Everybody celebrate Festering Friday!

You WILL enjoy Forceful Friday.

Bask in the glory that is F. Scott Fitzgerald Friday.

I pity the Foolish Friday.

Quick! It's Frenzy Friday!

Typical. Another Fruity Friday.

I loves me some Flip-ity-doo-dah Friday!

Hide the women and children! It's False Foxglove Friday!


What about you? What kind of Friday is it for you?

4 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger V said...

I beleive it will be a fStick fwith fNails fIn Friday.

:)

The blog says it is a "flotsam" Friday. I can't argue with it.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

F# Friday

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Good news, everyone! It's Farnsworth Friday!

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff just asked me to post this for him and for you all:
(yes, really)

It's "Forgetful Friday". I just now remembered that I had a blog post
scheduled to go up today. :)
--Jeff


Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home