Friday, March 25, 2011

Funkmaster Flex

Click for more images...
Funkmaster gives you wiiiiiiiings....
LadyPatsFan came by to tell me about the car they almost bought.

They were car shopping and came across a used "Funkmaster Flex" Ford Expedition. I was instantly hooked. "Funkmaster"? Could it get any better than driving car named "Funkmaster"?

LadyPatsFan's description of the car was hilarious, but I completely lost it on her description of the car's logo. "F M F, with the first F backwards so it looks like wings..."

I wiped tears away and said, "I was beginning to think there was no more beauty in this messed-up world of ours."

Maarek pondered, "I wonder if any other washed-up old-school rappers have limited edition car models out there."

P-Ziddy's suggestion: The Vanilla Ice Exclusive Gremlin
I suggested he do a search for "MC Hammer" and "Dodge."

Maarek also suggested that I get a picture of me standing in front of a Funkmaster so that people could Photoshop it. OoRah replied, "Why would you even *need* to Photoshop it?"

By the end of the conversation everybody seemed pretty shocked that I wasn't running out to get one. Granted it would be hilarious, but I usually prefer a (much) less expensive punchline. :)

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger LadyPatsFan said...

What you can't see from the pictures is the orange pinstripe between the black and red, and the red plastic SIGNED and NUMBERED interior. If it had been $8k less, we probably would have driven off in it that night. It would have been worth it just to drive up next to you and honk.

I still have the salesman's card if you change your mind.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Tempting, but I've got my eye on that Gremlin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home