Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Armed And Dangerous

I was provoked...
Turns out there was a stabbing last week in Downtown Tulsa. It was 11:30 AM, and it was just a few blocks from where I work.

Naturally, I heard from my wife as soon as the news broke.

"Yes, I'm fine... No, I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one who got stabbed... what? Is that a real question? *sigh*... No, *I* didn't stab anybody..."

The conversation got playful and concluded with her warning me, "Be aware of who is around you today!"

"Don't worry," I replied. "I'm pretty sure SpanFan isn't armed."

"Yeah, but what about OoRah?"

I considered this. "OK, I'll be careful."

Naturally, I had to share. I went over to SpanFan and told her the story up to the line, "I'm pretty sure SpanFan isn't armed."

OoRah's pocketknife
She laughed. "I'm not," she confirmed. "But I think OoRah is."

OoRah looked hurt. "What? All I have *here* is a pocketknife."

Hm. Pocketknife. Stabbing. Eek.

Somebody save me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home