Friday, October 07, 2011

Useful

I have a Mr. Potato Head collection at work that includes an "Indiana Jones" guy who plays part of the theme song when you push down on his hat.

OoRah was over at my desk and pushed the hat. The first few bars of the theme song played out.

OoRah frowned. "It shouldn't have stopped that quick."

"You have to push repeatedly to make it play the entire theme," I told him.

OoRah considered it, but then said "I don't want to waste your batteries."

"That's only the third time it's been used since I got him. You're actually protecting me from a battery acid leak at this point."

OoRah grinned. "It's good to be useful."

I am acid-free, thanks to OoRah!

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your blog today!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Many thanks, "Anony"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home