Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Tie

I'm very thankful that I don't have to dress up for my job. Business Casual for the win!

Even so, some days it's fun to wear a tie to work. I can usually freak out at least one person.

"Hey, why are you wearing a tie today?"
"No reason... say, is it 2 o'clock yet?"
"Almost, why?"
"No reason... I'll see you tomorrow! Probably."

I also have some Christmas ties that I rarely get to wear. This December, I decided to wear one every week, just for the fun of it.

I dusted off this little blue beauty (literally... it had dust on it).



Not bad, right? Then I put it on.



I don't remember how I obtained this tie, but it seems I was 6 years old at the time.

It saddens me that I apparently only outgrew it recently. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home