Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Who Moved My Mug?









It was one of those "offload, then reload" moments. I dropped off my mug at the water fountain on the way to the bathroom.

When I came back to the water fountain, my mug was gone. I looked around for a minute, and found it over on a nearby counter.

Instantly, I knew who had played this harmless little joke on me. "Ah. Big Dawg moved my mug."

I filled up the mug and then went to see Big Dawg. I poured a little water on his desk. "There you go," I explained. "You deserve this."

Big Dawg's face showed honest bewilderment. "Why?" I began to doubt my assumption.

"You moved my mug, right?" "No..."

I was sunk and I knew it. Big Dawg was honestly as confused as he's ever been. There was a long awkward pause.

"I'll go get a paper towel."

As I wiped up the mess, Big Dawg quizzed me. "What happened?" While I explained the mystery of the mobile mug, OoRah came over to join the conversation. "So who moved your mug?", Big Dawg asked. I saw OoRah grin. "I have a suspect in mind," I said.

OoRah grinned wider. "Did you move my mug?" "Of course!", he happily replied.

OoRah prank'ed me, and I responded by pouring water on Big Dawg's desk.

Just another day in the life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home