Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Back In The Day

The was a rambling office conversation going on. And somehow the comment was made, "I don't want to go back to what I was doing before the internet."

Big Dawg agreed. "I worked at a Taco Bell."

LadyPatsFan was equally adamant. "I was a customer service rep for a medical insurance company."

We all shuddered. Then, I joined in. "I moved 50-pound bags of fertilizer from a warehouse into 18-wheelers."

LadyPatsFan thought about that a second. "I bet I moved more BS than you."

"I think you're probably right," I agreed. "Oh! And one of the guys at the warehouse nearly ran me over once with his forklift."

"I am not even a little surprised," said Big Dawg.

OoRah chuckled and shrugged. "I used to fly around in helicopters and shoot machine guns. I'd go back to that."

Wow. I tell ya, that incident with Dippy and his forklift would have ended differently if I'd had a machine gun. That's a missed opportunity and no mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home