Friday, February 10, 2012

Dress Sweatpants

This is real, and I think I kinda need some.

Dress-Pant Sweatpants have arrived!
Dress Pant Sweatpants Officially The Greatest Thing

They are a little pricey at 90 bucks each, but I think I'd only ever need one pair.

That led to the following conversation:

===================

P-Ziddy: freaky weird

Jeff: I kinda want a pair. But I'm afraid that if I get one, I might never take it off.

P-Ziddy: Oh

P-Ziddy: They could be the new Danger Pants

Jeff: Danger Pants: Relaxed Fit.

P-Ziddy: Something tells me you have to wear sandals with socks when you have them on

Jeff: BONUS

Jeff: Whoo-Hoo!

P-Ziddy: The Big Bang Theory has a guy that is always at the comic shop they call Captain Sweatpants. I bet he has those to wear to weddings

P-Ziddy: And church

Jeff: I'm beginning to see that one pair simply won't be enough.

P-Ziddy: Oh no

P-Ziddy: You have to have enough that you can coordinate properly

Jeff: "Honey, do these sandals go with the khaki dress sweats?"

P-Ziddy: Hrm. I wonder. Should I wear the pleated sweats or the flat front ones.

Jeff: Nothing says "Casual Friday" like pleated dress sweat / danger pants.

Jeff: I think I need a pair in fire engine red.

P-Ziddy: Of course

Jeff: You're making the blog with this conversation, by the way.

Jeff: Let the dirty shameful inspiration FLOW

P-Ziddy: It's a talent

P-Ziddy: Or a superpower, depending on which phone booth you look in.

Jeff: I think I'd leave "P-Ziddy in a phone booth" alone, and just wait quietly for you to emerge.

P-Ziddy: ROFL

===================

Trust me, you do NOT want to know what he's doing in that phone booth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home