Friday, August 03, 2012

Damp Wallet / Ice, Ice, Baby

Damp Wallet

I've got a Christmas gift idea for this guy...
My wife and I went swimming with a couple of friends. The guy in particular is not exactly fond of swimming... this was the first time he'd been in the water in years. He didn't move around much, he just found a cozy spot near the side and relaxed.

After we'd all been in the pool for about a half hour, the guy got a horrified look on his face. "I forgot to take my wallet out of my pocket!"

It could have been worse, of course. It could have been his cell phone. It was still pretty hysterical though, watching him in a public pool, trying to discretely lay out all the contents of his wallet so it could dry.

Ice, Ice, Baby

Hm.



Oh well. It'll melt down into the cup eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home