Monday, August 06, 2012

Duct Tape Crafts

My niece and oldest nephew (10 and 12 years old) have started doing "Duct Tape Crafts". As a result, my parents have been buying them Duct Tape by the pallet.

My parents' house is now full of duct tape wallets and hats and flowers and such.

My nephew attempted to make a Top Hat, but when he was done the hat turned out too small. He's now using it as a bait bucket. Waste not, want not.

My niece made this for my wife...



It's an Oklahoma State University wallet! (some imagination required)



Her note was awesome. It said:

"Since you like OSU I made you a duck tape wallet out of orange and wite and i put OSU on the back."

The word "back" was written on top of some white-out. :)

"Just think how much your parents have spent on duct tape," my wife said.

I nodded. "You should send Niece a thank-you card, and Dad a sympathy card."

Go Pokes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home