Monday, November 13, 2006

Bark! Bark Bark Bark! Bark Bark! Bark! Have A Nice Day.

Bark! Bark Bark Bark! Bark Bark! Bark!Last week, our upstairs neighbor got a new puppy. Since that time, I have begun to develop a deep and passionate loathing for my upstairs neighbor.

The puppy barks constantly. He apparently makes no attempt to train the puppy otherwise. Trust me on this one... dogs can be trained not to bark. Just ask my dad.

I am an animal lover. But there's a certain two-legged animal upstairs that I'd like to have words with. The only reason we haven't reported him to the apartment manager is because the neighbor keeps his new pup in the bedroom above our spare bedroom. Therefore, we can only hear the pup in our bathroom, and in our "computer room".

Of course, the "computer room" is where I am as I write this. Listening to the pup. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home