Friday, November 10, 2006

Somber Movie Night

Last night, my wife and I did something that we almost never do. We watched a movie that had absolutely no laugh lines.

United 93United 93 was kind of a hard movie for me to watch. 9/11 jarred me badly. This movie made no attempt at levity. It was just the story of that morning - beginning to end. It was not an easy morning for any of us.

When I hear that the Democrat-controlled Congress and the Republican-controlled White House want to work together for the good of our country... well, I hope they mean it. I hope they haven’t forgotten that day.


Mad Dogg!I know I usually write about silly things, so I promise: This heavy stuff is not the beginning of a new trend. :) If need be, I'll go rattle Mad Dogg's cage a bit so that we'll have something amusing to discuss next week. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home