Friday, January 12, 2007

Sometimes I Take Off My Shoes

The Owie MakerOften when I am sitting at my desk at work, I will take off my shoes. Anybody who knows me knows how much I hate "dress" shoes, so this should be no surprise.

Also, occasionally I snack at my desk. I'm a programmer. These are just things we do.

C Is For Cookie!Yesterday, Slim from Advertising came by the office. He walked by while I was eating a cookie. He looked down at my feet - my shoes were on.

"Every time I come down here you're either eating or you've got your shoes off," he said, in an attempt to be funny. "I'm glad you cover up your feet while you eat."

The Naked GunAs he walked on past my desk, I announced, "The next time you come in here I'll be naked."

I thought the Farmer was going to fall out of his chair. Slim nearly tripped over absolutely nothing. It was grand. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home