Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cupcakes Of Doom

The 'cake of goodnessMy wife recently made a batch of cupcakes. Yesterday, I took some of them to work, so I could share them with folks.

Yikes!I started with Cowboy. I walked up behind his chair. I wasn't trying to be sneaky or quiet or anything, but I guess I was the unknowing embodiment of stealth. I tapped him on the shoulder and he nearly jumped out of his skin.

After the screams died down, I went over to Boss Lady and Boy Wonder. Both accepted their bounty with glee. Boy Wonder and I started chatting, and after a few moments, he said something pretty amusing. I don't remember what he said, because it was overshadowed by Boss Lady's reaction.

She was eating her cupcake when the joke was made, so she laughed and lurched forward slightly. The cupcake's icing got smeared on her face, and what was left of the cupcake itself disintegrated into her lap.

Vengence!Boy Wonder, ever the sensitive soul, tried to get a picture of this with his cell phone camera. He was unsuccessful, which is probably a good thing. I think if he had gotten a picture, his cell phone might have been stuck in a warm, dark place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home