Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend Notes...

'Twas a low-key weekend. Not much to tell.

It would be my honor...Way back in October of last year, my wife and I went to the Olive Garden, where we were served by a spastic little guy who started every sentence with "It would be my honor to...". He also spilled water on me.

Saturday, at Olive Garden, this same spaz-guy was our waiter again. It took real effort not to laugh as he went though his familiar "Hello..." speech. On the positive side, he didn't spill anything on me this time.

(A quick aside, for those who might not know... I have a long and tumultuous history with caffeine. Nowadays, I generally don't drink it more than once a day, and usually not at all on weekends. My tolerance for it is a little low.)

Coffee! Wow-ee!Sunday morning, my brain just wasn't functioning. I simply could not achieve full consciousness. So, I made a cup of coffee.

*COFFEE!* *WOW-EE*!In the afternoon, my wife bribed me into going to the store with her by offering me a trip to a nearby Starbucks. That's right, I got coffee twice yesterday! And it was *her* idea! In a related story, I haven't slept since Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home