Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lego: Train

OK, here's something to showcase just how much of a hopeless nerd I am (as if you didn't already know). I have discovered that there are no Lego fan-sites for people who don't own more than twice their weight in Lego bricks.

Cube SolverThere are sites showing off all manner of vast and/or complex creations. The most recent one I found is a "Mindstorms" creation that solves a Rubik's Cube.

Now, I have a relatively modest collection of stuff from when I was a kid (Well, OK, *mostly* from when I was a kid). There's no way I can build those kinds of creations. So, I went for a creation of my own that is a bit more modest.

Worth noting: Yes, I know there are Lego train sets out there you can buy. They are, in my opinion, overpriced.

Each pic below links to a larger version. You can also use this link to see the whole collection on Flickr.

In the process of doing this, I have also learned that it's hard to take pictures of a glossy black surface. :)

Train 01

Train 02

Train + CoalCar 01

Train + CoalCar 02

Train + CoalCar 03

Train + CoalCar 04

CoalCar 01

CoalCar 02

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger jefferson said...

And I thought I was the only nerd who still plays with lego as an adult named Jeff McClung. Amazing. By the way you run a very funny blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home