Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Fallout, Part 3

I promise this is the last one. :) We ended up spending one more afternoon with the crew from my wife's side of the family.

My wife's Aunt and Uncle had gotten into a bit of an argument over whether or not he should be allowed to purchase a new pair of overalls. I have no idea why this was an issue, but apparently a relatively big deal was made out of nothing, and some feelings were hurt.

The clothing of contention?My FIL (Father In Law - also known as "Captain Sensitivity") instructed us, "When you arrive, be sure to compliment your Uncle on his new overalls."

That afternoon, Uncle got approximately 612 compliments about his overalls. Aunt rolled her eyes slightly every time.

Also, Cousin had a lewd moment. My wife's brother and his wife have two medium-sized dogs who were in the backyard. I was outside playing with them when Cousin and her hubby came out to take a few pics.

Cousin picked up one of the dogs, and held her up for their photo op. Her left arm was holding up the dog's front end, and her right hand was under the dog's hinder. Well, *mostly*.

Please... Move... Your... Hand...Cousin's hubby started laughing as soon as he saw the pic he'd just taken. Cousin's right hand was clearly visible between the dog's hind legs, gripping her crotch. No wonder the dog wasn't blinking.

Unfortunately, the Animal Perv was successful in her efforts to delete the offending pic. Otherwise, you know you'd be seeing it right about now. :) She was not able to delete it before my wife's brother saw it, though. The look on his face was something I'll treasure for a long time.

"What are you doing to my dog?!?"

Priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home