Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Greetings In Three Words

Is it just me, or does Baby look like he's never met this man before?Have you heard of "Your Three Words"? ABC News does this little video montage each week of viewers holding up cards with three words on them. It's kind of a "describe your week in just three words" thing.

So I starting thinking, and an idea popped into my head. "Christmas Greetings In Just Three Words". I think it would go something like this:

ONG (Oklahoma Natural Gas)
Happy Gassy Holidays!

Why won't Simon love me?Sanjaya Malakar
Enjoy My Hair!

Steve Jobs
Honestly, Vista's Fine

Tiger Woods
Santa's My Caddy

Dr. Phil McGraw
Earn Those Toys!

Michael Phelps
Faster Than Rudolf

What's *your* three-word Christmas greeting?

4 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

Hi Kee Ba!

On a related note, I've decided to rebel against the watered down and PC "Happy Holidays" and have changed my holiday greeting to this:

A joyous Mass of the Christ unto you on this fine God-given day!

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ is Born!

That's the traditional greeting for Orthodox folks anyway.

For me personally, it must be

More Coffee, Please

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Metacow, you make me weep with joy.

Oh, that's good!

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Runs with scissors...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home