Monday, December 22, 2008

Kilroy Update

Friday I talked a little about Big Dawg's nose. The comments for that blog post quickly got out of hand... I had no idea his honker would be my biggest "news" story of the year. Rest assured, from now on I will be attentive to the situation and will let you know the very instant anything interesting comes out.

I was!P-Ziddy was kind enough to remind me about Kilroy. I had forgotten about Kilroy, or I would have happily invoked him during Friday's post. For those who are unfamiliar, check out the little guy on the right.

Now, take a look at Big Dawg himself. You be the judge:

Eat your heart out, Kilroy!

This is, obviously, Christmas week. I'll probably post something tomorrow but that may be it for this week.

So quit runnin' up my site counter and go hug somebody you love. Merry Christmas!

6 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After Friday, I don't believe that picture is appropriate any longer. So being the good friend that I am, I have corrected your mistake for you. No need to thank me.

New Kilroy

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried leaving well enough alone. Really I did. But....

Code word: fartwel

It can't be helped. At least not without lots and lots of therapy.

Big Dawg

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger V said...

Oh good! It's not just me! I swear, your blog speaks to me through codewords. Although, today is just modspit. I think P-Zid stole my codeword.

Perhaps that's what Kilroy-Andrew does over your wall? Modspit at you?

:)

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Andrew's indian name is Hockalugiefartwel.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger V said...

Is Andrew your only Kilroy? Perhaps he's got a woman stashed about somewhere that you don't know about. Because the blog says "shenake2"

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kilsally perhaps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home