Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Friends' Baby

Valentine's Day my wife and I got to eat lunch with P-Ziddy and his bride, iCanSpell and hubby iCanDrink, plus (most importantly), Baby-Zid!

Overwhelmingly cute'Zid and his wife have a simply adorable little girl. She was easily the star of the event. She'd babble and coo and grin every time somebody suggested something embarrassing or painful toward me. I'm not sure how she knew, but it was kinda creepy. "Throw that toy on the floor, we'll make Jeff go get it!" Grin. "She needs to burp... point her at Jeff!" Grin. "By the time you're a year old, you'll be able to beat Jeff at arm-wrestling!" Grin.

P-Ziddy has trained her well.

Toward the end of the meal, a comment was made that Baby was now nice and soggy. iCanSpell picked up a sugar packet and said, "Let her suck on this so she's sticky too, then hand her over to iCanDrink." The look on his face was a nice mix of annoyance at the suggestion with just a hint of annoyance that she might actually do it. iCanDrink has the "annoyed" look down pat.

Heh.iCanDrink also expressed a genuine desire to not be mentioned in my blog.

There was a decorative plate on the wall above my head that attracted some attention. We collectively pondered how the bird could contort himself into such a position. Then it hit me. The bird is doing Karate. Just imagine somebody who is seconds away from attacking and shouting "HIEYE KEEBA!". Then look at this pic.

My name is Bluebird Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.I challenge you to come up with any other explanation.

This is the Kung-Foo Bird of Paradise.

Your car windshield is NOT safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home