Monday, July 20, 2009

Exploding-Head Tigger

I don't know what to make of this.

Seasonal allergies. What can I say?

I don't see how this could be healthy. Poor Tigger looks like his head is about to explode. I feel like I should be trying to get him some medical attention.

This is all the shelter I needMaybe it's too late and I should be diving behind something for cover. There's a stack of LEGO about two aisles down...

Speaking of toys, we passed a kid in the store around the same time that we saw Mr. Poof-Noggin. The little guy was probably 5 or so. He was hopping along and happily telling his mom, "Santa's gonna bring me LOTS of Star Wars toys!"

Thinkin' about Christmas in July. Ah, you gotta love it. :)

To celebrate, I'm wearing one of my Christmas ties to work today. I will be asked at least twice if I'm interviewing somewhere, I'm sure. I'll be thinking of our young friend, and hoping that all his Christmas dreams come true.
Like my head this size I do
And that they don't make an exploding-head Yoda.

5 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I walked in the door this morning wearing my Santa tie... Big Dawg started laughing and said, "You're messin' with people today, aren't you?"

They know me so well...

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

You are an open book.

A comic book, perhaps. But open none the less.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger V said...

Interview for me while you're at it, okay? :)

blogword is "goduck" I'm not quite sure if that's encouraging or suggesting you should hide.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Yay! duck, duck, duck!

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

The quack hath spoken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home