Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mall Day

My wife and I don't go to the mall very often. When we do, we are often amused by what we find.

We saw this in Waldenbooks and both shouted, "P-Ziddy!" at the same time.



This was also in Waldenbooks, and I can't help but wonder... book title, or simple statement of fact?



Bonus points if you can spot the irony. :)

In the Halmark store we saw these nifty little oven mitts, which also double as monstrous chompy nightmares for children.



Who remembers Mandles? Manly candles, with manly scents! Well, Halmark actually has some... I think they are from a different company, but it's the same idea.



Pictured above are "coffee", "french fries", "garage", and "draft beer" scented candles. We popped the top on several of them, and the scents really are quite memorable. Especially the "draft beer" scent... I nearly fell over. My eyes finally uncrossed a few minutes later.

And finally, from JC Penny, a simply outstanding nerd monkey shirt.



If you don't think "Nerd Monkey" when you think of me, then you're simply not paying attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home