Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pillow Instructions

I think I've seen everything now. Check out these "Body Pillows"...

Not your typical do-it-yourself kit

The pillows themselves aren't too remarkable. But check out these "Build" instructions...

Put your left arm in, take your left arm out, ...

1. Pick your Body Pillow

Whoa. Hold on a second. I have to pick one?!? What kind of voodoo do you speak to me, Pillow Scribe? Besides, how can I possibly choose from all those identical white vertical foam pickles?

2. Pick your Cover

What, I have to choose again? My mind wasn't made for this kind of heavy use. *sigh* Oh well, at least this time there's a little variety.

'Colors' are for wimps

I can go for angel, demon, or scale-crusted amphibian.

3. Insert Pillow into Cover

Wow. "Some Assembly Required". It's too bad these can't be distributed pre-assembled. How many people pass on these bad boys when they realize that there's effort involved? They could be reclining on blissful pillowy goodness, but lack of mechanical skill means they have to kiss the cold, cold concrete. Sad.

I thought about buying one, but I was afraid I'd mess something up while building it.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Don't worry. I'm sure there's a technical hotline number you can call if you run into assembly complications.

Though the wait times are a killer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home