Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fire Alarm

We're getting new fire alarms at work. At first you might think this is a good thing. But take a look at this picture of my desk...

I'm gonna be deafened by this thing

Look at that alarm... it's less than 5 feet from my head. If that alarm ever actually goes off, I will wet the underside of my desk.

Honestly, I don't need a fire alarm. Just show a panicy person the smoke and let them run around screaming for a few minutes. I'll get the message.

Of course, I might choose to mock the alarmist, rather than flee. He'd be shouting "FIRE!", and I'd run along beside him shouting, "EARTH! WIND!".

It's probably best to just let me burn.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Tiffany in Topeka said...

two words - Ear Plugs....

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home