Monday, January 04, 2010

Let's See How Long It Takes OoRah To Notice

I was blessed with some Cotton Candy in my Christmas stocking this year. It came in a handy little cup thinger.

Goes down smooth!

Once I completed my snack, I decided to re-use the cup. I'd hate to see it go to waste, after all.

Potential victims

These are the toys on OoRah's desk. Cute, aren't they? I decided to cage his giraffe.

And no, I did not poke air holes in the lid

After all, he's much bigger than me and he's combat trained. Why would I pick on anybody else?

He gets into the office about an hour earlier than I do. I wonder if he'll notice before I arrive? :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous OohRah said...

Nope, I didn't notice until Jeff came over to point it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home