Friday, April 16, 2010

Eco-Wheel Of Fortune

So, last week the theme on Wheel Of Fortune was "Going Green". It was tame enough, but it did make me think a little. Depending on your point of view, this could be considered a borderline political issue. Game shows tend to avoid that kind of thing.

That got me thinking... what if Wheel Of Fortune went out of their minds and decided to embrace political controversy? "I'm Pat Sajak, and it's 'Liberal Agenda' week here on Wheel Of Fortune!"

A theme like that could be a lot of fun if they went out of their way to have conservative contestants. I imagine something like this:

(YES HE CAN - OBAMA WINS)

Obviously, it would all end in violence. The episodes would have to be aired well after prime-time. Can't you just image, "Wheel Of Fortune: Dusk Dissension!" The ratings would be huge.

Sometimes I think I think too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home