Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday Grab Bag

I have a bunch of quick thoughts / stories for today.

Insane Giggles

Big Dawg was having a "Logic Is Hard" kind of day. Nothing was working, despite his best efforts. He asked his computer to do simple math and it rebooted. Despair was winning the fight.

Tee-Hee! The world made sense an hour ago!Several of us were gathered around, trying to help. We all took a step back when the insane cackling giggles started, though.

OoRah spoke first. "I get the impression he's not 'ha-ha funny' laughing."

I said, "No, we're witnessing a breakdown. And not one of mine, either."

Everybody laughed.

I'm not sure how I should feel about that.

Rock On

This is from a conversation my wife and I had. I no longer remember the context, which just makes it even funnier to me.

AC/DC's groupies aged well"'Funky Elderly' would make a decent rock n' roll band name."

I wanna see a heavy metal version of the Jitterbug. Bonus points if the performers have blue hair.

Someday

My brother-in-law went to high school in the early 90's. Apparently his science textbook contained the phrase, "Somebody we'll put a man on the moon."

The moon landing was in 1969. Wow.

Act Casual

I'm a sucker for gas jokes, and this one is perfect on *so* many levels...

This never works, BTW. They *always* notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home