Monday, April 12, 2010

Like A Caged Animal

Remember when I caged OoRah's giraffe?

Lemmie out!

This was back in early January. OoRah waited 4 months to retaliate... last week he used that plastic cup to cage a Batman toy on my desk.

I thought about waiting 4 months before striking again, but then an opportunity presented itself and I jumped on it.

Mouse in a bucket!

I caged OoRah's mouse.

I think he'll notice this one faster than he noticed the giraffe. Although, with the pathetic lighting over his desk, you never know.

3 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Main Entry: es·ca·late
Pronunciation: \ˈes-kə-ˌlāt, ÷-kyə-\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): es·ca·lat·ed; es·ca·lat·ing
Etymology: back-formation from escalator
Date: 1944
intransitive verb
: to increase in extent, volume, number, amount, intensity, or scope a little war threatens to escalate into a huge ugly one — Arnold Abrams
transitive verb


I wonder what the "office friendly" version of a Mk 19 would be?

OoRah

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

ROFL

Bring it! I've got a USB missile launcher, and I know how to... er... I can learn how to use it!

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
- Patton

Face it Jeff, I think you're screwed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home