Monday, April 25, 2011

Re-Title'd

I have a nameplate on my cubical wall. It used to read, "Jeff McClung - Sr. Web Developer".

It's a nice title, but I decided that it no longer accurately describes my position at the company. Oh sure, I occasionally sling some code, but more often than not my considerable talents are channeled in a different direction.

Hey Jeff! Hey Jeff! Hey Jeff!I decided to re-title myself. I figured it would make it easier to fulfill my role with the company if I eliminated the ambiguity.

My nameplate now reads "Jeff McClung - Panic Participation Services".

I think it has a nice ring to it, don't you?

I also made one for OoRah. His nameplate now reads "OoRah - Front Toward Enemy".

I put it up on his cubical wall without telling him. I wonder how long it'll be before he notices? :)

5 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me reading this blog post to notice.

OohRah

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Jeff, please be sure to blog about an impending tornadoes or building wide fires so that OohRah won't get left behind and die horribly.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't die horribly, but the notifications are welcomed and your concern is touching (in a testosterone laden many way).

Oohrah

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

If there's a possibility of noisy destruction, OoRah is usually the first to know.

Even so, I'll look into that "Early-Blogging" notification system. It might save a life. *cough*

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger V said...

Only you can stop building wide fires. (firm nod)

Or not. Remember, it's not how fast you run, it's how fast your co-workers run. As long as you're faster than them, the odds are in your favor of making it to safety.

Not to mention, "Early Blogging Notification System" would make an decent band name. I hear their first single will be "Smoke Alarm Testing".

Blogword - liformation: Information that could save Oorah's life, if only he manages to read it in time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home