Monday, March 19, 2012

As You Poop

This will be my only post this week. I'll probably blame the lack of posts on Spring Break. It's not true, but that's OK. In any case, here's a conversation I had recently with iCanSpell... Poop jokes and Princess Bride quotes! You're welcome.

=========================================

iCanSpell: So I have seen some really weird baby products

iCanSpell: but

iCanSpell: http://www.fridababy.com/shop/windi-for-gas-relief/

Jeff: ...

Jeff: I ... I have no response to that.

iCanSpell: Woohoo!

iCanSpell: I wonder if they make adult sizes

iCanSpell: Also, I can't imagine any actual parents thinking this is a good idea

Jeff: There's no question to which the answer is, "tube up my baby's hinder!", that does not in some way contain the phrase, "qualified trained medical professionals".

iCanSpell: Now I'm imagining coining the phrase "You're as useful as a tube up my baby's hinder"

iCanSpell: Also, it seems like gas is not the only thing that comes from that particular region

iCanSpell: it seems like this might just be a poop gun in disguise

Jeff: Like a Potato Canon except with more EWWWWW.

iCanSpell: I imagine that little end serves to concentrate and accelerate any emissions

iCanSpell: They did mention the whistling noise that one might hear

iCanSpell: I think it might be like the Fire Swamp in the Princess Bride

iCanSpell: If you hear the whistle, duck and cover

Jeff: "And there's the POUS's."
"Poops of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist."
[whistle.... splat]

iCanSpell: I almost choked

Jeff: :)

Jeff: Excellent.

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means...

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Balaam's Donkey said...

I laughed out loud when I read, "If you hear the whistle, duck and cover."

Too Graphic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home