Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Been A Long Time Since I Pranked OoRah's Desk

I got a package of "Winter Spiced Nuts" this past Christmas.



Ignore the gasping coughing choking noises in the background. It's just P-Ziddy going into "Spicy Nuts" joke overload. He'll recover and re-join us shortly.

Anyway, WAY back in January of 2010 I pranked OoRah's desk. He has a collection of toys that used to look like this...



But I put his giraffe in a Cotton Candy cage. There was some retaliation, and we eventually wound up with OoRah's desk in this condition...



King Julian in a cage. Poor guy. He's been alone in that thing for about a year and a half. I decided he needed some company.



R2-D2 Spud was spared, because he was just a little too big for the spicy nut jar.

So, let's see how long it takes OoRah to notice. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home