Monday, November 26, 2012

Optimus Throwdown

Back in 2004, Hasbro made a 20th anniversary Optimus Prime figure. He stands a foot tall in robot mode, fully transforms, and has more articulated joints than I do. His fingers even move individually.

P-Ziddy got one, of course.

Fast-forward a few years. Last week, P-Ziddy was talking with me over at my desk. He trailed off, staring at my Optimus Fight Club diorama...



"I've got an idea." And then he wandered off. A few minutes later, he came back with his massive Special Edition figure, and... well...



Potato-Head Prime is still getting his eye punched by Vintage Prime. Vintage Prime is getting his head squished by Special Edition Prime. And the Iron Man Potato Head just seems to be enjoying the view. ("Look at 'dat hinder!").

My desk is a violent place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home