Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Cow Stick

You all have seen my Optimus Prime potato-head, right?



Right. Thought so.

Also, remember the collection of old toys from my dad's toy chest?



Excellent. Nothing gets by you!

Anyway, I brought a couple of dad's old toys up to work with me and added them to the diorama.

P-Ziddy marveled at the ambiguous farm animal with a rear-axle stuck to his rear. Then, struck by wild inspiration...



Prime is now holding a Cow Stick. "Watch out!", shouted P-Ziddy, "Or I will beat you with my Cow Stick!"

"I dunno," I said. "He looks too jolly for bludgeoning. He looks like he's holding a party favor."

P-Ziddy flashed an evil grin. "Well, one week a year in Vegas a 'Cow Stick' could be considered a party favor."

There was a very long pause. I didn't dare look P-Ziddy in the eyes. "You can't prove that I get that joke," I finally managed.

"Right."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." "Sure."

"He doesn't look anywhere near *that* jolly." "Of course."

I blame P-Ziddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home