Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More Toys

On a perfectly normal unremarkable morning, I wandered over to my desk and found an offering waiting for me. This happens much more often than you might expect.



Although usually people don't leave petroleum products for me. That's a new one.

I unpacked the goodies inside and...



P-Ziddy loves me. Or he's trying to kill me and I just haven't figured out his method yet.

Transformers! And some Star Wars figurines! Even a Batman! Very nice... although one of the figures didn't survive the decade in a box as well as the others...



"That's OK," P-Ziddy explained. "They make a blue pill for that."

Rather than medicate the figurine, I've decided to just rename him "Droopy." It's simpler that way.

3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Isn't plastic a petroleum product? Hehehe

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Doh!

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Boy Wonder said...

So is it bad that I know every single one of those Transformers?

Hot Rod was my favorite toy growing up! Followed by Kip (blue futuristic pick up). He was a curmudgeon. I liked that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home