Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cell Phone Camera Fun

Here's some amusements I've picked up over the past week or so with my cell phone camera.

Book

My wife was reading this book from the Tulsa Library. I don't remember the title or the author, but the author's photo on the back cover was pretty memorable.

LaVar Burton? Surely not...

Mugs

Saw these in a Hallmark store. The one on the right amuses me greatly, but the one on the left is so perfect that I nearly spent the 15 bucks for it.

15? Seriously? 5 and you would have made a sale

Easter Conflict

This was on display at a local Hobby Lobby. First, I'm not sure that "Blaster" is quite in keeping with the spirit of the holiday. But even more amusing to me is the fact that these look like little hand grenades.

The holy hand grenade of antioch?

"Come see the violence inherent in the system", indeed.

A Pirate's Life For Me

Finally, this was also on display at Hobby Lobby. I love it! A sign, a fake treasure map, eye patches... It was seriously tempting to start on a Halloween costume.

To err is human... to 'ARR!' is pirate!

On a slightly related note... while we were wandering through Hobby Lobby I heard a young lady complaining, "Sheesh... they've got so many *crafts* in here!..."

I wonder what store she thought she was in?

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger V said...

You should have gotten the pirates sign and posted it on your cube. :) I think everyone needs a Beware of Pirates sign on their cube wall.

Blog appears to be suffering from the seasonal tree matings. My word today is "ackshoo"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home