Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello Kitteh

A new JC Penny store has opened up near us. It's an amazingly big store... I got lost in it twice. Some of the "Grand Opening" customers are still there, eeking out a living in the camping supplies.

We saw this and thought of our buddy iCanSpell...

Hey there Kitty... who's your friend?...

This should cure iCanSpell of her love for Hello Kitty merchandise. :)

I is teh LOLz

Yes, I'm wearing an undershirt. I figure I wouldn't want that material actually touching my skin in real life, so why not?

4 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look good in pink.

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff, I can't decide if you're strangely attractive in that charming top or if you're getting ready to hulk out. I can see it now.

"Oh no! You've made him adorable!"
"You wouldn't like me when I'm adorable. Raaaawr!"
"Darnit. He's hulked out."
"How can you tell?"

Bonus: code word dingl

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger V said...

Real men wear pink, you know.
Real men, however, do not wear Hello Kitty. They have to draw the line somewhere.

Blog says "bustsphil"

I think it's taken a dislike to Phil. :D

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

ROFL, I say. ROFL to all three comments. Especially the "how can you tell?" line.

Bravo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home