Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Johnny Bravo

I signed up for a Facebook account some time ago, but really only started using it a few weeks ago. Recently, a old buddy of mine from the Oklahoma State University Marching Band hooked up with me. He's a fellow Trombone player who I'll call, "Johnny B".

She wants meJohnny B looked nothing like the Cartoon Network character "Johnny Bravo." He had none of the muscle-flexing moves, the exaggerated 'pecs, and he didn't generally wear sunglasses. But he could imitate the voice to near-perfection.

Imagine an average-height, lanky, trombone-carrying saggy-shoulder band guy, smirking mischievously and saying "Man, I'm pretty!" in a perfect imitation of Johnny Bravo's voice. It killed me every time.

Man, I'm creepy

Ah, the classics never die. By the way, if you don't know the character or the voice, watch this. "Man, I'm pretty" hits at about the 16-second mark.

4 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Jeff. I'm having a really hard time with visualizing your face on Johnny Bravo. I've always pictured you more as the Mojo Jojo unstable monkey type.

Now where'd I put that Photoshop...

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

LOL

Do it! Do it!

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wish is my command...

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, um... not really. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home