Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Photoshopiness

Unstable Monkey

In the comments for Tuesday's "Johnny Bravo" story, P-Ziddy observed:

"I'm sorry Jeff. I'm having a really hard time with visualizing your face on Johnny Bravo. I've always pictured you more as the Mojo Jojo unstable monkey type."

It didn't take long for this to appear in my inbox:

Mojo JeffJeff!

Jeff the Unstable Monkey. Not only is it an apt descriptor, but it's also a pretty good band name. :)

Revenge

I played a practical joke on Special K (Graphic Designer) this week. He designed a web page, and I put it together. The demo page featured a few Advertisements, so I plugged in some old Ads. Then I inserted an Ad of my own making.

It's quite a collection

Obviously, the initial version of this Ad had Special K's real name on it. I also may have used a non-PG noun there at the end. *cough*

Special K's rallied the troops for a little vengeance. This 'pic (from Kinz) showed up in my inbox a little later:

Trailer Trash Talk!

I'll forgive him for misspelling my last name since he was kind enough to keep my upper man bits covered. No one wants to see that, I'm sure. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Mojo JoJo you are one bad webmonkey!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Michael Damboldt said...

So after I stopped laughing my butt off, I laughed it off again. Special K indeed!! That is my new secret code word for them! Weee!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home