Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Galoshes

My inlaws gave me a set of Galoshes. They said they never used them, so maybe I'd get some use out of them.

Scruffy took one look at them, smirked and said, "That's very nice." I offered them to him and he said, "No, I mean that it's very nice they were given to *you*".

I've never had galoshes before.

Peculiar ...

I'm not sure how to use these things exactly. They're supposed to protect against wet...?

Bold

I don't think it'll fit like that. Maybe if I try this...

Desperation

Hm. Even worse than mittens. I wonder if...

Despair

No. No, that's out of the question.

10 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a perfect fit to me.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Quit lookin' at my hinder.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

You and your Hinder.....

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

40% of all accidents are caused by Jeff's hinder.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Wow... 40% of all accidents is... uh... nearly half!

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lower half.

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hinder Galoshes are the next up and coming thing. Soon you'll be rich!

Also a good band name.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger V said...

Now if you only had your danger pants...

Blog says "sordid". I quite agree.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if galoshes are a sort of shoe condom, does that make hinder galoshes a...

nevermind.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger V said...

Makes you wonder if Jeff's into some new "alternative" lifestyle, now doesn't it?

Oh my. The blog has suggested "gonadselot" Perhaps Jeff is an alternative mighty knight?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home