Friday, April 29, 2011

Consolidated Plastics

I got a catalog from "Consolidated Plastics" in the mail at work. It was addressed to "Jeff McClung: Developer".

I don't know what kind of developer they think I am, but they apparently also think I am a mass plastics consumer. Or possibly a distributer. It's a little hard to tell.

The part that really caught my eye was the "Unique and hard to find" tagline. Unique? Really? Let's take a look.

Spray bottles! Totally unique. You've never seen anything like it!


Paint buckets! Zip ties! And a ... baking dish? Tell me that's not a baking dish.


OK, I admit I'm a little fuzzy on this one. Looks like a nice utility for the spare bathroom. You know, for guests you hate.


Now *this* is unique. I've never seen golf tees like this before.


If anybody needs obscene quantities of Ziplock knockoffs (1000 per box), let me know. I can hook you up.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger V said...

Yes, it is indeed a baking dish. And you, my friend, have obviously not scoured the web for plastic paint buckets in hopes of finding just the thing to do up lovely bath baskets for friend and family.

At least, I certainly hope you've not done that. Otherwise, I might have to change my evaluations of you.

Your blog has developed a lisp. I think you probably should have that looked into. Blogword is "hunth"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home