Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Portal

I made a web page at work. It's what I do, more or less. I sent the page off to several co-workers to get their approval.

Web Ninja was quick to give me his feedback. The email exchange went something like this:

"Shift-Tab" will pop you back over to the wardrobe

I'll cut the cake...

Web Ninja
Well, when I tried to access it, it opened a door to a magical realm. I saw a snowy forest and a lamp post.

Good going, the website now leads to Narnia.

Jeff
Excellent. I can live with that. :)

Web Ninja
Actually, that would rock if it were true.

"What are all those fauns, dryads and nymphs doing in the break room?"

"Oh, just eating popcorn."

Jeff
The White Witch makes an awesome dessert tray. You have to physically ward off her amorous advances, but the turkish delight is worth it.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger V said...

The down side to this is that no matter how long you spend in the web-narnia, you still have to contend with the rest of the day at work when you get back.

Blogword today is "Banana". No, I don't even want to speculate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home