Monday, August 27, 2012

Vintage Optimus Prime

If you're not jealous, you're not paying attention.



PRIME, BABY! WHOO-HOO!



Some of his stickers are peeling. Most of his joints don't *quite* work like they should. But I love him.



"Is that a gun in your pocket or are... oh. It's totally a gun. Got it. Right."

Plus, he's got an elevated grabby thingy.



I bet *you* don't have an elevated grabby thingy.

Actually, now that I think of it... did that thing actually have a name?



Prime says, "You'd love me even if my name was Bubba!"

And he's RIGHT.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger spoometalhead said...

Very cool. I have my Optimus Prime too...and Megatron....and Soundwave (and his cassettes)....and Ironhide...and...

My mom found them in the attic and sent them to me just before the first Transformers movie came out in 2007. Reunited with my collection. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home