Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Cards

I got my dad a slightly off-color Christmas card this year. The cover had a pic of Santa and said, "He knows when you've been sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good..."

The inside said, "What I'm trying to say is, don't [honk] off the fat guy."

A few days before Christmas, my niece and nephews were over at Mom and Dad's house. Oldest Nephew (8, almost 9!) wanted to see the card Uncle Jeff sent. Dad gave it to him and asked him to read it out loud.

When he got to the inside, he read aloud, "What I'm trying to say is, don't OOOoooohhhhh...." His eyes bugged out and he started to giggle.

Once the initial shock wore off, he and his sister (6) asked for construction paper so they could make cards for Uncle Jeff.

When I arrived Christmas day, I was given the most shamefully hilarious cards I've ever gotten (the two were almost identical):

Santa's got a mean streak

I think I'm the bad uncle now. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home