Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Football Stories

Two quickie football stories for you. First of all, for the first time, I WON my fantasy football league!

Winner!

I don't have any jokes about the experience, I'm still too giddy.

This next one is good, though. My oldest nephew asked his daddy (my brother in law) what he wanted for Christmas. Bro-in-law said, "Get me an autographed football."

Later, he was visiting gramma's house (seems like the kiddos get into a lot of mischief when they're at my parent's house, doesn't it?). He asked her if she had a football. Mom found an old football. Then, he asked her, "Gramma, who's somebody who played football?" Mom responded with the first name that came to mind: "Troy Aikman."

"How do you spell that?" Mom looked up to see my grinning nephew with a Sharpie.

This is the football my Bro-in-law got as a Christmas present...

I can also get you a baseball autographed by Daffy Duck and a hockey puck signed by Moses

...and no, that's not Troy's handwriting. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home