Friday, January 23, 2009

School Daze

Now I've heard everything.

Wisconsin cheerleader mom sent to mental health facility

Two! Four! Six! Eight! I can always find a date!This woman enrolled in High School under her daughter's name, and then tried out for the cheerleading squad.

No, I didn't just make that up.

You'd think that somebody would notice, right? 34 tends to not look very much like 15, after all. But no... they only discovered her trickery when she failed to show up for school the next day (she'd gotten herself arrested). She said she wanted to relive her "high school experience".

Well, doesn't that just sound nifty? Little miss insane perky cheer-mom inspired me to relive *my* high school experience.

Kickin' it old schoolI put some Transformers stickers on my old lunch pail and went to work. That day:

 - Big Dawg stole my lunch
 - LadyPatsFan copied off my test
 - P-Ziddy poured soda pop on my head during recess
 - Oorah pushed me down, laughed, then gave me a wedgie

Folks, seriously, why would I ever want to relive that kind of nonsense? I don't have to. To quote (might be a paraphrase) the great Scott Kurtz, "The internet means never having to forget what high school was like."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home