Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Eyebrow

I see how ya'll are. Keeping secrets from me and such. Karma's gonna get ya, in the form of an overly large close-up that you'll regret.

Don't complain. I cropped out the nostrils.

I caught of glimpse of this in a bathroom mirror and was stunned. That one overachieving eyelash looks like it's trying to meet up with my hairline, doesn't it? It's like the majestic giraffe; all the others are napping ferrets.

So, how come none of you have ever mentioned this to me? Heck, the way it's protruding, I could take out somebody *else's* eye with that thing.

Nip it!As Barney Fife would say, "My whole body is a weapon." You don't wanna know how dangerous my back hair could be.

I guess I should applaud the effort. You don't see any of the other eyelashes reaching for the stars, do you? Lazy bums. They'll never achieve anything.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

So um... should I point out that it's not an eyelash but an eyebrow hair now or later?

I'm just trying to help here... :-)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

ROFL

Up until this moment I had never even considered the difference.

I prolly shouldn't admit that.

Carry on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home